Nominations will be accepted at the Municipal Office during regular business hours from May 1st, 2018 until 2:00 p.m. on Friday, July 27th, 2018 (Nomination Day).
Nominations must include:
- the prescribed Nomination Paper form (see link below)
- the prescribed Endorsement of Nomination completed by at least 25 persons endorsing the nomination who are eligible to vote (see link below)
- a Declaration of Qualifications (see link below)
- a completed Consent to Release Personal Information (see link below)
- the prescribed nomination filing fee:
- $200 for Mayor
- $100 for Deputy Mayor or Councillor
Candidates are requested to bring proof of identity and residence and the unsigned forms with them to the Municipal Office where they are to be signed in front of the Returning Officer or Assistant Returning Officer and filed.
- Notice - Nominations
- Form - Nomination Paper
- Form - Endorsement of Nomination
- Form - Declaration of Qualifications (Council)
- Form - Consent to Release Personal Information