- Maintenance and/or repairs of Town buildings including the Police Station, Fire Station, Pool, Town Hall, Library, Daycare facilities, Museum.
- Provides input to the Chief Administrative Officer when developing scheduled maintenance programs, department policies, capital programs and annual budgets.
- Acts as secretary for the Recreation Committee, Town Hall Auditorium Review Committee and is a member of the Special Events Sub-Committee and the Joint Recreation Committee.
- Monitors and coordinates construction/renovation projects.
- Responsible for preparing agreements associated with recreation (such as the Reciprocal Agreement with the Upper Canada District School Board, the Notre Dame Soccer Field agreement, etc.)
- Ensures all procedures and regulations are followed as per the Ministry of Labour, TSSA, Lanark, Leeds and Grenville Health Unit, Town Auditor, Fire Department.