Treasurer: Phil Hogan
The Treasurer is responsible for all Financial Management Systems of the Corporation including:
- Tax and Water Billing
- General ledger
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Acting as Secretary to the Corporate Services Committee of Council and the Community Issues Committee of Council
- Coordinating the preparation of the budget with Council and Management Staff.
- Providing financial reporting to department managers for review of departmental spending against budget on a regular basis.
- Assisting in reviews with external auditors for the year end audit along with audits by various other governments and agencies.
- Arranging for short and long term borrowings along with the investment of surplus municipal funds.