The Carleton Place Town Hall will be reopening to the public on Monday, June 14th during regular business hours (Mondays to Thursdays 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Fridays 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.). Physical distancing measures will be in place and access will be limited to the front lobby area. Please see below for a list of policies and procedures:
- If possible, please continue to make payments owing to the Town online or via the drop-box at the OPP station instead of in person in order to ensure your safety and that of Staff;
- If an in-person appointment is required with the Planning, Building, Public Works, or Clerk’s Departments, please call ahead and arrange a time with the Staff member you would like to meet with. Staff will request you call at the time of your appointment to notify them that you have arrived. They will receive you and escort you to the designated private meeting area directly off of the main lobby;
- Staff will remain behind clear barriers for in-person appointments;
- Masks will be mandatory for any member of the public entering the Town Hall;
- There will be designated lines for entering and exiting. The public will enter through the door located on Mill Street and exit through the doors leading out to Bridge Street.