The Town Hall will close for the Christmas Holidays at 12 noon on Thursday, December 24th, 2020 and will reopen on Monday, January 4th, 2021 during regular business hours. Physical distancing measures will be in place and access will be limited to the front lobby area. Please see below for a list of policies and procedures:
- If possible, please continue to make payments owing to the Town online or via the drop-box at the OPP station instead of in person in order to ensure your safety and that of staff;
- If an in-person appointment is required with the Planning, Building, Public Works or Clerk’s Departments, please call ahead and arrange a time with the staff member you would like to meet with. That staff member will request you call at the time of your appointment to notify them that you have arrived. They will receive you and escort you to the designated private meeting area directly off of the main lobby;
- Staff will remain behind clear barriers for in-person appointments;
- Masks will be mandatory for any member of the public entering the Town Hall;
- There will be designated lines for entering and exiting. The public will enter through the door located on Mill Street and exit through the doors leading out to Bridge Street.