Carleton Place Chamber of Commerce
- Developing programs and services for members, including workshops and seminars
- Delivering tourism products and services on behalf of the Town of Carleton Place
- Managing the Carleton Place Information Center and Gift Shop.
Visit the Chamber of Commerce Information Center and Gift Shop at 170 Bridge Street. For more information or to join the Carleton Place & District Chamber of Commerce, check out www.cpchamber.com or contact Jackie Kavanagh at 613-257-1976 or at email@example.com.
The Carleton Place Business Improvement Area (BIA)
The BIA also organizes some of the biggest events in Carleton Place, including:
For more information check out the BIA website http://downtowncarletonplace.com/ or contact Kate at 613-257-8049
Valley Heartland Community Futures Development Corporation (CFDC)
- Supporting local businesses and communities
- Building innovation
- Developing skills
- Loans and other funding.
More information about the Valley Heartland CFDC can be found at www.valleycfdc.com or by contacting Mary Ellen Cote at 613-283-7002 ext 101.
Small Business Advisory Centre
The Small Business Advisory Centre provides:
- Free business consultations (thinking, starting, growing)
- Seminars and Events
- Outreach to Communities
- Youth Programs
More information about the Small Business Advisory Centre (Smiths Falls/Lanark County) can be found at www.smallbizcentre.ca or by contacting Cindy James or Kim Angell-McCormick at 613-283-7002 ext 108/109.
Small Business Advisory Centre (Smiths Falls/Lanark County)
91 Cornelia Street W.(Entrance B)
Smiths Falls, ON
(613) 283-7002 ext. 108