Carleton Place Aquatic Centre
UPDATE - The Carleton Place Public Swimming Pool will remain closed on Tuesday, March 26th 2019 and will REOPEN on Wednesday, March 27th at 7:30a.m
Due to a leak in the water supply line to the public pool, the pool will be closed until at least Tuesday, March 26th, 2019.
Any updates will be posted as they become available.
Please Note: the pool office will remain open Monday through Friday 8:00am to 7:00pm to accept registrations and payments.
We apologize for the inconvenience. Should you have any questions please contact the pool office at 613-257-1005 ext 21.
Serving Carleton Place, Mississippi Mills and Beckwith
359 Bridge Street
Carleton Place, ON, K7C 3H9
- Lifesaving Standard First Aid / CPR-C (On site or off site courses)
- National Lifeguard Training Center
- Lifesaving Swim for Life - Children’s Programs
- Aquafit Programs
- Heartwise Arthritis Aquafit Programs
- Home of the Carleton Place Water Dragons Swim Club (See bottom of page for contact information)
- Accessible Family Changeroom
- Accessible facility
- Free / Accessible Parking
- Changerooms with showers
- Easy Stair Access
- Bleachers / Spectator area on Main Deck
- Diving Board
- Lifejackets / Pool toys
- Beverage Canteen
- Sports Equipment
- NLS certified lifeguards
- Public Swimming
Pool Admission / Supervision Policy
- Children under the age of 6 must be within arms’ reach of a parent or guardian (max. 2 children per parent or guardian).
- Children under the age of 10 and are NON/WEAK swimmers must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at least 14 years of age and who are responsible for their direct supervision (max 4 per parent / guardian)
- Children under the age of 10 years who are swimmers must be able to swim a minimum of 25 meters and the parent / guardian must remain in the facility. A swim test is required.
- Children 6 years of age and older must use appropriate gender change rooms.
Programs, Schedules and Memberships
- March Break Swim Schedule
- Aquatic Memberships
- Children's Lessons 2018/2019
- Adult and Youth Lessons
- Bronze Programs
- Aquafit 2018-2019
- Swim Schedule and Pool Rentals 2018/2019
Upcoming Pool Closures:
Victoria Day - Monday, May 20
Canada Day Weekend - Saturday, June 29th, Sunday, June 30th and Monday, July 1st - Pool Closed!
For further information regarding swimming pool / board room rentals, please call the Carleton Place Aquatic Centre at 613-257-1005 ext 21.
Beaches Closed for the Season!