Carleton Place Aquatic Centre
Serving Carleton Place, Mississippi Mills and Beckwith
359 Bridge Street
Carleton Place, ON, K7C 3H9
- Lifesaving Standard First Aid / CPR-C (On site or off site courses)
- National Lifeguard Training Center
- Lifesaving Swim for Life - Children’s Programs
- Aquafit Swimming Programs
- Heartwise Arthritis Aquafit Programs
- Home of the Carleton Place Water Dragons Swim Club (See bottom of page for contact information)
- Accessible Family Changeroom
- Accessible facility
- Free / Accessible Parking
- Changerooms with showers
- Easy Stair Access
- Bleachers / Spectator area on Main Deck
- Diving Board
- Lifejackets / Pool toys
- Beverage Canteen
- Sports Equipment
- NLS certified lifeguards
- Public Swimming
Pool Admission / Supervision Policy
- Children under the age of 6 must be within arms’ reach of a parent or guardian (max. 2 children per parent or guardian).
- Children under the age of 10 and are NON/WEAK swimmers must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at least 14 years of age and who are responsible for their direct supervision (max 4 per parent / guardian)
- Children under the age of 10 years who are swimmers must be able to swim a minimum of 25 meters and the parent / guardian must remain in the facility.
- Children 6 years of age and older must use appropriate gender change rooms.
Programs, Schedules and Memberships
- Aquatic Memberships
- 2018 Summer Child Lessons/Swim Schedule (Pool Office will be closed on Monday & Friday afternoons from 3:30 p.m - 6:30 p.m)
Upcoming Pool Closures:
Sundays July 8, 15, 22, 29 and August 5
Saturday, August 4 to Monday, August 6 – Civic Holiday Weekend
For further information regarding swimming pool / board room rentals, please call the Carleton Place Aquatic Centre at 613-257-1005 ext 21.
Beaches Open for the Season!
Lifeguards ON DUTY 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
Riverside Beach – Last day is Sunday, August 26th
Centennial Beach – Last day is Sunday, August 19th
Water quality is tested by Leeds, Grenville & Lanark District Health Unit.
Results are posted online at Leeds, Grenville and Lanark District Health Unit website.
Follow this link http://healthunit.org/health-information/recreational-water/beaches to get information on water test results. All patrons must respect closure signage.
River current could be stronger than expected.
All swimmers must stay within the designated swim areas.
Parents / Caregivers – Keep non swimmers within arm’s reach at all times.