The Public Works and By-law Enforcement Departments are requesting residents adhere to the Lawn Watering Bylaw.
This By-Law regulates the consumption and use of water from May 1st to September 30th, the following regulations apply:
- No person using the Town of Carleton Place water supply system shall water from more than one connection.
- Residents occupying an even-numbered address may water on even-numbered calendar days only.
- Residents occupying an odd-numbered address may water on odd-numbered calendar days only.
- Watering is allowed only between the hours of 5:00 am and 9:00 am, and between the hours of 7:00 pm and 11:00 pm.
- The fine for violating the by-law is $55.00.
Should you have any questions regarding the Lawn Watering By-law, please review the by-law in its entirety on our website or by contacting the By-law Department (613) 257-5688.