Manager of Child Care Services
The Town of Carleton Place is seeking an individual to fill the full-time position of Manager of Child Care Services.
Summary: The Manager oversees all aspects of Child care operations including: finance, human resources, ministerial requirements, developing and implementing policy and procedure, planning and public relations.
• Early Childhood Education Diploma;
• Registration with the College of Early Childhood Educators and membership in good standing;
• First Aid/CPR C/AED Certification;
• Minimum of five years of related supervisory experience preferably in a municipal operation, experience with inclusion of special needs children would be an asset;
• Education and/or experience with budgeting or business management practices;
• Experience managing large numbers of employees;
• Participate in a minimum of 20 hours of professional development per year.
Interested applicants are invited to submit an application in confidence by 12 PM on March 24, 2017 quoting “Manager of Child Care Services” Attention Human Resources by:
Mail: Town of Carleton Place
Attn: Human Resources
175 Bridge Street
Carleton Place, ON K7C 2V8
Facsimile: 613 257 8170
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. The Town of Carleton Place is an equal opportunity employer following the rules and regulations set out by the Human Rights Code. Personal information submitted will be used for the purposes of determining suitability for this competition only and in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) upon request.