Backyard Composter Rebate Form
The Town of Carleton Place is committed to preserving our environment for future generations. Residents can reduce the amount of household waste placed at the curb by using backyard composters. Residents of Carleton Place can apply to obtain a $40.00 rebate for the purchase of a backyard composter. To qualify for the rebate program the following terms & conditions must be met:
- Must be residents of the Town of Carleton Place and must be able to provided identification to confirm residency.
- Must fully complete the application below.
- Must provide an original receipt which clearly indicates the purchase of a backyard composter.
- Taxes and/or delivery charges will not be rebated.
- A limit of one rebate application per household.
- Rebates can only apply to backyard composters for residential use.
- Homemade composters do not qualify. 8. There are a limited number of rebates each year. Rebates are given on a first come first serves basis.