Report an Issue

The Town of Carleton Place takes the concerns of its residents seriously. If you have a concern or complaint that cannot be addressed via one of the numbers below, please fill out the form on this page.

  • For parking and noise complaints, please call 613-257-5688.
  • For graffiti complaints, please call 613-257-1690.

Prior to completing this form, please review the By-law related to your issue on the By-laws and Significant Town Policies page. This online report an issue form is monitored during regular business hours. We appreciate your patience. Staff will reply at their earliest opportunity.

Relevant Policies:

Report an Issue

Please describe the issue, and your requested resolution.
Max. file size: 64 MB.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.