Carleton Place Aquatic Centre
Serving Carleton Place, Mississippi Mills and Beckwith
359 Bridge Street
Carleton Place, ON, K7C 3H9
Please Note: The Pool is currently closed in accordance with the Provincial COVID-19 shutdown.
Please call the pool to pre-register for ALL programs. This includes Family Swims, Lane Swims, Aquafit, and Children’s Lessons, 613-257-1005. ONLY reservations made in advance will be accepted at this time, no drop-ins! We can only allow a limited number of people in the facility at any one time. Many of our swims are filling up, please honor your reservation!
We have implemented changes to our schedule, as well as cleaning and disinfecting routines so as to comply with Public Health and Provincial mandates. Our staff and patron safety remain our primarily concern. Your patience and understanding is appreciated as we strive to provide the same quality programs and services.
- General Covid Safety Protocols/Pool Admission Policy
- Swim Schedule
- Lessons and Aquafit Program Calendar
- Birthday Parties and Pool Rentals - We are not taking rental requests at this time.
- Pool Health Form
- Bronze Program Information, Bronze Program Policy Statement, COVID-19 Protocols for Bronze Programs
Additional Programs and Services
- Backyard Pool Safety - Lifesving Society
- Lifesaving Standard First Aid / CPR-C (On site or off site courses)
- National Lifeguard Training Center
- Lifesaving Swim for Life - Children’s Programs
- Aquafit Programs
- Home of the Carleton Place Water Dragons Swim Club (See bottom of page for contact information)
- Accessible Family Changeroom
- Accessible facility
- Free / Accessible Parking
- Changerooms with showers
- Easy Stair Access
- Bleachers / Spectator area on Main Deck
- Diving Board
- Lifejackets / Pool toys
- Beverage Canteen
- Sports Equipment
- NLS certified lifeguards
- Public Swimming
Pool Admission / Supervision Policy
- Children under the age of 6 must be within arms’ reach of a parent or guardian (max. 2 children per parent or guardian).
- Children under the age of 10 and are NON/WEAK swimmers must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at least 14 years of age and who are responsible for their direct supervision (max 4 per parent / guardian)
- Children under the age of 10 years who are swimmers must be able to swim a minimum of 25 meters and the parent / guardian must remain in the facility. A swim test is required.
- Children 6 years of age and older must use appropriate gender change rooms.
For further information regarding swimming pool / board room rentals, please call the Carleton Place Aquatic Centre at 613-257-1005 extension 0.
Beaches are closing August 30, 2020. All patrons must respect closure signage. CAUTION – River current could be stronger than expected. Parents / Caregivers – Keep non swimmers within arm’s reach at all times.