Carleton Place Aquatic Centre
Serving Carleton Place, Mississippi Mills and Beckwith
359 Bridge Street
Carleton Place, ON, K7C 3H9
The Pool will reopen on Monday, July 19th. Please see below for Program Calendars:
- Program Calendar – July 19th to July 23rd
- Program Calendar - July 26th to July 30th
- Program Calendar – August 3rd to September 3rd
Children’s lessons are starting up for evening programs in August, registration OPENS on Monday, July 26th.
Please call the pool to pre-register for ALL programs. This includes Family Swims, Lane Swims, Aquafit, and Children’s Lessons, 613-257-1005. ONLY reservations made in advance will be accepted at this time, no drop-ins! We can only allow a limited number of people in the facility at any one time. Many of our swims are filling up, please honor your reservation!
We have implemented changes to our schedule, as well as cleaning and disinfecting routines so as to comply with Public Health and Provincial mandates. Our staff and patron safety remain our primarily concern. Your patience and understanding is appreciated as we strive to provide the same quality programs and services.
- General Covid Safety Protocols/Pool Admission Policy
- Birthday Parties and Pool Rentals - We are not taking rental requests at this time.
- Pool Health Form
Additional Programs and Services
- Backyard Pool Safety - Lifesving Society
- Lifesaving Standard First Aid / CPR-C (On site or off site courses)
- National Lifeguard Training Center
- Lifesaving Swim for Life - Children’s Programs
- Aquafit Programs
- Home of the Carleton Place Water Dragons Swim Club (See bottom of page for contact information)
- Accessible Family Changeroom
- Accessible facility
- Free / Accessible Parking
- Changerooms with showers
- Easy Stair Access
- Bleachers / Spectator area on Main Deck
- Diving Board
- Lifejackets / Pool toys
- Beverage Canteen
- Sports Equipment
- NLS certified lifeguards
- Public Swimming
Pool Admission / Supervision Policy
- Children under the age of 6 must be within arms’ reach of a parent or guardian (max. 2 children per parent or guardian).
- Children under the age of 10 and are NON/WEAK swimmers must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at least 14 years of age and who are responsible for their direct supervision (max 4 per parent / guardian)
- Children under the age of 10 years who are swimmers must be able to swim a minimum of 25 meters and the parent / guardian must remain in the facility. A swim test is required.
- Children 6 years of age and older must use appropriate gender change rooms.
For further information regarding swimming pool / board room rentals, please call the Carleton Place Aquatic Centre at 613-257-1005 extension 0.
Riverside & Centennial Beaches & Splashpad Feature
Beaches OPEN on Saturday, June 19th
Lifeguards ON DUTY 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Riverside Beach—Last Day is Sunday, August 29th
Centennial Beach—Last Day is Sunday, August 22nd
Water quality is tested by the Leeds, Grenville & Lanark District Health Unit.
All patrons must respect closure signage.
River current could be stronger than expected.
All swimmers must stay within the designated swim areas. Parents/Caregivers—Keep non-swimmers within arms reach at all times.