Carleton Place Aquatic Centre
Serving Carleton Place, Mississippi Mills and Beckwith
359 Bridge Street
Carleton Place, ON, K7C 3H9
To our valued Pool Patrons:
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak; our Winter Programs ended abruptly.
In light of this, all accounts will be automatically credited for the classes that were missed. Unfortunately, we have also had to cancel our Spring
Programs as a result of the need for extended facility closures. A full
credit will be added to patron’s accounts, which can be applied for future programming.
Any patrons who wish to receive a full refund, in lieu of credits, are asked to contact the Carleton Place Pool office at 613-257-1005 ext 21, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All memberships will be extended and adjusted to reflect the duration of the pool closure.
We appreciate your understanding in this matter, and we look forward to seeing you again soon at the Carleton Place Pool.
- Lifesaving Standard First Aid / CPR-C (On site or off site courses)
- National Lifeguard Training Center
- Lifesaving Swim for Life - Children’s Programs
- Aquafit Programs
- Heartwise Arthritis Aquafit Programs
- Home of the Carleton Place Water Dragons Swim Club (See bottom of page for contact information)
- Accessible Family Changeroom
- Accessible facility
- Free / Accessible Parking
- Changerooms with showers
- Easy Stair Access
- Bleachers / Spectator area on Main Deck
- Diving Board
- Lifejackets / Pool toys
- Beverage Canteen
- Sports Equipment
- NLS certified lifeguards
- Public Swimming
Mondays – 7:30 am to 8:00 pm
Tuesdays – 8:30 am to 9:30 pm
Wednesdays – 7:30 am to 7:00 pm
Thursdays – 8:30 am to 9:30 pm
Fridays – 7:30 am to 8:30 pm
Saturdays – 12:00 to 2:30 pm
Sundays - 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Please Note: Office hours are reduced on statutory holidays.
Pool Admission / Supervision Policy
- Children under the age of 6 must be within arms’ reach of a parent or guardian (max. 2 children per parent or guardian).
- Children under the age of 10 and are NON/WEAK swimmers must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at least 14 years of age and who are responsible for their direct supervision (max 4 per parent / guardian)
- Children under the age of 10 years who are swimmers must be able to swim a minimum of 25 meters and the parent / guardian must remain in the facility. A swim test is required.
- Children 6 years of age and older must use appropriate gender change rooms.
Programs, Schedules and Memberships
- March Break Swim Schedule - Please note: the pool is closed on Thursday, March 19th for required repairs
- Aquatic Memberships 2019-2020
- Swim Schedule 2019-2020
- Children's Lessons 2019-2020
- Aquafit 2019-2020
- Bronze Programs
- Lifesaving Society NL (full course) & NL Recert
- Lifesaving Society NLS - Waterfront
Upcoming Pool Closures:
Good Friday – April 10 & Easter Sunday – April 12
Victoria Day – Mon May 18
For further information regarding swimming pool / board room rentals, please call the Carleton Place Aquatic Centre at 613-257-1005 ext 21.
Beaches are currently CLOSED for the season