facebook icon  twitter icon


2018/2019 Recreation Directory

The Town annually produces a Recreation and Culture Directory which includes the following information:

Public Parks and Trails Rental

You need a permit to hold an event, a special event or a regular planned activity at any of our municipal parks.  Events and/or activities include but are not limited to community picnics, fundraisers, sporting events, sporting activities, weddings, birthdays and special events.

To book a park:

  1. Complete the park rental application form.
  2. Send the completed application form to sscollan@carletonplace.ca
  3. Once the application has been approved; a permit will be issued.
  4. On the day of the event, bring a copy of the permit with you.

**No individual or business where goods or services are exchanged for a monetary value shall operate in any park unless they have met the following criteria:

  • The individual or business is of a recreational or a cultural nature.
  • The individual or business has obtained a permit from the Recreation and Culture Department.
  • The individual or business has paid the required fee.

The individual or business does not require storage.