2018/2019 Recreation Directory
The Town annually produces a Recreation and Culture Directory which includes the following information:
- Seniors' Sports and Recreation
- Nature Trails
- Public Parks and Playgrounds
- Schools and Places of Worship
- Carleton Place Youth Centre
- Docks and Public Boat Launches
- Beach (Riverside and Centennial) and Splash Pad (Including daycare splash pad rental)
- Outdoor Rinks
- Recreation Facilities (Ball Diamonds, Tennis Courts)
- Arena (skating, skateboard park, pump track)
- Municipal Rental Facilities (Arena Upper Hall and Small Hall, Library, Town Hall Auditorium, Canoe Club)
- Museum and Town Hall Square and Market Square Pavilion
- Service Clubs
- Sports and Recreation Contacts
- Arts and Culture Contacts
- Canoe Club
- Curling Club
- Carleton Place Water Dragons Swim Club
Public Parks and Trails Rental
You need a permit to hold an event, a special event or a regular planned activity at any of our municipal parks. Events and/or activities include but are not limited to community picnics, fundraisers, sporting events, sporting activities, weddings, birthdays and special events.
To book a park:
- Complete the park rental application form.
- Send the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the application has been approved; a permit will be issued.
- On the day of the event, bring a copy of the permit with you.
**No individual or business where goods or services are exchanged for a monetary value shall operate in any park unless they have met the following criteria:
- The individual or business is of a recreational or a cultural nature.
- The individual or business has obtained a permit from the Recreation and Culture Department.
- The individual or business has paid the required fee.
The individual or business does not require storage.