Town Hall Reopening on Tuesday, February 16th – The Carleton Place Town Hall will be reopening to the public on Tuesday, February 16th during regular business hours (Monday to Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and Fridays: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.). Physical distancing measures will be in place and access will be limited to the front lobby area. Please see below for a list of policies and procedures:
- If possible, please continue to make payments owing to the Town online or via the drop-box at the OPP station instead of in person in order to ensure your safety and that of Staff;
- If an in-person appointment is required with the Planning, Building, Public Works, or Clerk’s Departments, please call ahead and arrange a time with the Staff member you would like to meet with. Staff will request you call at the time of your appointment to notify them that you have arrived. They will receive you and escort you to the designated private meeting area directly off of the main lobby;
- Staff will remain behind clear barriers for in-person appointments;
- Masks will be mandatory for any member of the public entering the Town Hall;
- There will be designated lines for entering and exiting. The public will enter through the door located on Mill Street and exit through the doors leading out to Bridge Street.
Recreation Facilities Reopening - The Recreation & Culture Department is pleased to share that the following facilities will reopen as of Tuesday, February 16th, 2021:
- Carleton Place Arena;
- Carleton Place Pool.
We will begin taking registrations for Parents & Tots, Family, and Adult skating sessions starting this Tuesday at 9:00 a.m. To reserve your spot for any of the regularly scheduled skates, please call 613-257-1690. For skate scheduling information, please visit the Arena page on the Town’s website.
For scheduling information for the Carleton Place Pool, please call 613-257-1005, extension 21, or visit the Pool page on the Town’s website.
Carleton Place Library Reopening – The Carleton Place Public Library is excited to welcome you back to browse at the library once more! As of Tuesday, February 16th, we will be resuming our regular open hours (Monday to Thursday: 10:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Fridays: 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and Saturdays: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.). Please drop by at 132 Coleman Street and browse our shelves. Curbside pick up will still be available for holds.